Morrissey recognises respite care as an essential service to be considered when developing your comprehensive plan. Respite can be part of the day centre environment for group activities and socialising or more personalised one on one care, either in your own home for one of our purpose built facilities. Both centres are fully secured giving reassurance of client safety. Respite care is available on short notice.
Overnight Respite is also available in a home-like setting provided from one of our centres.
What you can expect when receiving respite care;
- Comprehensive personalised care/support plan
- Dementia specific services available
- No waiting lists upon assessment
- Frequent places of interest
- Socialise within the Community
- Enjoy home-cooked meals (including dietary requirements)
- Medication management
- Personal care
- Culturally sensitive support
- Family visitors always welcome
- Comfortable private room (when overnight)
- Staff on site 24/7
- Free WIFI connectivity from both centres