Offering clients, a fun, social day at our secure social centres in Bunbury and Leschenault, Carers/family the confidence and peace of mind with the knowledge their loved one’s individual care needs and interests are considered while at the centre.
Our Dementia Specific day embraces client’s abilities, life experiences and story sharing, encouraging each client to bring their uniqueness to the day.
The clients attending the day are offered a wide range of fun, social activities, while taking into consideration individual support needs, hobbies and interests, including:
- Reminiscing discussions and activities
- Utilising Morrissey Sensory Garden
- BBQ lunches and High Teas
- Creative activities
- Low impact physical activities & exercise groups
- Music & dance
- Outings in the community to the Library, Garden Centres, Farmers Market, Farm Machinery showrooms, Community walks, Art Galleries and more
- Hand pampering
- Lakeside walks
- Gardening activities